The following Membership Terms and Conditions regulate access and use of Kidscademy wesbite.
Once you click “I agree” you will be deemed to have agreed to the Membership Terms. If you do not want to agree to these Membership Terms, you should not use Kidscademy website.
- Site means Kidscademy website.
- Buyer means a Member who buys Products available for sale on the Site.
- Seller means a Member who makes Products available for sale on the Site.
- Member means a person who completes the Membership application, accepts these Membership Terms, and his membership application is accepted by Kidscademy.
- Products mean products available for sale on the Site in the form of digital computer files.
- “we” or “us” means Kidscademy and “you” or “your” means a Member.
Kidscademy has the right, without your approval and without giving a reason, to:
- refuse your application to become a Member or
- suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
Any use of your username and password proves that you have accessed the Site, and you are responsible for every use of the Site with your username and password.
By being a Member, you will have access to your Member Account, through which you are allowed to:
- buy Products from other Members
- sell Products to other Members
- use the Membership section of the Site
- access a ledger which records payments made by you to Kidscademy (as a Buyer) and payments made by Kidscademy to you (as a Seller)
Kidscademy may suspend or terminate your Membership and deny you access to your Member Account immediately if:
- you breach these Membership Terms or any other agreements or rules governing the Site
- Kidscademy believes that your actions may cause legal liability for us or other members.
3. Kidscademy’s Role
Kidscademy is an online marketplace that allows you to sell and buy Products.
Kidscademy has no intellectual ownership of the Products, and therefore, is not responsible for the quality, safety, legality or intellectual property infringements of any Products available for sale on the Site.
Kidscademy does not warrant that your use of the Site will be confidential.
Kidscademy does not warrant the security of the information that you transmit to the Site over the internet.
The Site will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week or as otherwise stated on the Site.
Kidscademy may for any reason and at any time, with or without notice:
- suspend your right to access the Site and/or
- interrupt or suspend the provision of content and/or the services available on the Site.
You agree that Kidscademy will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of any such interruption or suspension.
4. Fees and Services
You do not have to pay a fee to become a Member.
You do not have to pay a fee to sell Products on the Site.
If you are a Buyer of a Product, you will pay a fee to buy the Product.
If you are a Seller of a product, you will receive your Products sales amount less Kidscademy commission.
You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of the Site.
All references on the Site or in this Membership Terms to "$" and/or "dollars" are to the virtual currency of Kidscademy, known as Kidscademy Credit.
All prices on the Site are expressed in Kidscademy Credit where 1 Kidscademy Credit is equal to 1 US Dollar.
Payment will be made in US currency and accordance with Paypal rules.
The Buyer is responsible for all costs of currency conversion from his currency to US Dollar.
When a payment is made by Kidscademy to a Seller, the Seller is responsible for all costs of currency conversion from US currency into his currency.
6. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that a work that you own is infringed by a Product offered for sale on Kidscademy, then contact us with the following information:
- your personal information, including name, address, phone number and email address
- a description of the location of the alleged infringing material
- a description of the copyright work that has been allegedly infringed
- a statement by you stating that you are the copyright owner.
Once Kiscademy receives your copyright infringement claim, it will contact the seller, investigate the case, and if proven to be correct, remove the Product.
7. Payments from/into your Member Ledger
You can make a payment into your Member Ledger using Paypal.
You authorise Kidscademy to:
- on your request, debit money from your Member Ledger to pay for Products you buy at the Site
- credit to your Member Ledger any amounts due to you in respect of sales of your Products on the Site
Kidscademy is not a licensed financial service provider. Kidscademy provides its services as a cashier using Paypal.
Any money that you deposit into your Member Ledger must be used to pay for Products you buy on the Site.
Kidscademy will not refund any money that you deposit into your Member Ledger as a Buyer. Any deposited money that are not used for a period of 12 months will be forfeited to Kidscademy.
However, if you make a new deposit into your Member Ledger, before forfeiture of any unutilised previously made deposits, the whole of the balance of your Member Ledger (comprising both the new deposit and the balance of the previous deposit) will be available for use by you for a period of 12 months from the date of the new deposit, after which it will be forfeited to Kidscademy.
Kidscademy is not obliged to warn you about the forfeiture before it occurs.
Kidscademy will pay you the amounts earned by you as a Seller subject to the following conditions:
- If you have earned less than $25.00 from sales of your Products in the period of 6 months from the date of your first sale or the date on which Kidscademy last paid out money standing to your credit in your Member Ledger (whichever is more recent), Kidscademy will pay the balance of your Member Ledger to you through PayPal.
- If you have earned more than $25.00 in the period of 6 months from the date of your first sale or the date on which Kidscademy last paid out money standing to your credit in your Member Ledger (which ever is most recent), Kidscademy will pay a minimum of $25.00 through Paypal.
You must bear all expenses incurred by Kidscademy in paying money back to you.
Paypal’s standard terms and conditions regarding refunds, chargeback, and unauthorised transactions will apply and you authorise Kidscademy to automatically deduct such refunds, chargeback and unauthorised transactions to the Member Ledger.
8. Buying Products
- you cannot cancel a buy order once has been submitted
- payment is collected once the buy order is submitted
- you have to download the product immediately after purchase, as Kidscademy does not guarantee the availability of the Product in the future
- the Product may not be re-sold by the Buyer
- the Product may not be re-distributed by the Buyer
- the Product may not be re-altered by the Buyer
You acknowledge and agree that despite Kidscademy’s reasonable precautions, Products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or similar oversight. In these circumstances, Kidscademy reserves the right to cancel or reverse a transaction, even after your order has been confirmed and a payment has been processed. If a transaction is cancelled, Kidscademy will immediately arrange for any payment to be refunded.
Due to the digital nature of the Products offered for sale at the Site, we maintain a conditional refund policy for Products. A Buyer may make a claim for refund if the Buyer asserts that the Product is not as described, is broken or is corrupt. The deadline for a Buyer making any refund claim is 30 calendar days after purchase and this claim must be made to Support. We will verify the validity of the claim before a refund is approved.
10. Selling Products
As a Member, before you are able to sell your products you have to:
- read author guide and
- pass the Author Quiz.
You warrant to Kidscademy and each Buyer that, as a Seller, in relation to each Product that you offer for sale on the Site:
- you own the intellectual property rights of the Product
- the Product does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party
- the Product does not violate any applicable law or regulation
- the Product does not contain any material that is harmful to person under the age of 18 years
- the Product does not contain viruses, malwares or harmful advertising content
As a Seller, you must ensure all copies of your Products has a copyright ownership notice
You acknowledge and agree that any Product offered for sale by you on the Site must first be submitted to Kidscademy to enable it to verify the quality of the Product.
Kidscademy may refuse to offer the Product for sale on a Site. Kidscademy is not required to give reasons for the refusal.
You acknowledge and agree that Kidscademy will review the fee payable for each Product on the Site, and may approve or reject the Product accordingly.
You acknowledge and agree that Kidscademy may elect at any time and for any reason to remove your Products from the Site without a notice to you. Kidscademy is not responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of your Product being removed.
Kidscademy is not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a Buyer making use of a Product that you offer for sale on the Site contrary to the conditions on which the Product was sold to the Buyer.
You agree and acknowledge that Kidscademy may use the whole or any part of a Product which you offer for sale at the Site to promote the Site. This promotional use may include listing the product on any of the Site pages. No compensation is due or payable for such uses of your Product.
11. Kidscademy's Commission
If one or more of your Products is sold over the Site, Kidscademy will credit your Member Ledger with the the sale gross amount less Kidscademy's commission.
You authorize Kidscademy to auto-collect its commission once a payment is received.
Kidscademy’s commission for each of your Products that are sold over the Site will be calculated by reference to the Payment Rates
Kidscademy has the right to change its commission. Any changes to the commission rates by Kidscademy will take effect on and from the date on which the notice of the change is posted by Kidscademy on the Site.
12. Changes to Membership Terms
Kidscademy may revise or change these Membership Terms from time to time and without a notice.
Changes in the Membership Terms will be effective at the time when the notice of the change is posted by on the Site. It is your responsibility to check for these notices.
Your continued use of the Site and/or the content or services made available on or through the Site after any changes to the Membership Terms will be considered as an acceptance of those changes.